Wae Rebo Trip 4 Days 3 Nights
Wae Rebo Trip 4 Days 3 Nights is a perfect tour combination to show you the unique culture Wae Rebo village, Manggarai tribe, west Flores island, including to witness the Komodo dragon in Komodo National Park as well as its impressive nature surroundings either landscape or seascape.
Wae Rebo Trip 4 Days Itinerary:
DAY 1: Labuan Bajo-Lembor village-Narang village-Denge village-Wae Rebo village (L/D).
Early morning pick up at hotel/airport in Labuan Bajo, west Flores – drive to Lembor village to see the largest wet paddy-field in west Flores – drive to Narang village southern coast of west Flores – drive to Denge village – start trekking up for 3 hours to impressive traditional village of Wae Rebo. Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight at Wae Rebo village.
DAY 2: Wae Rebo-Denge village-Narang village-Lembor village-Labuan Bajo (B/L).
Simple breakfast at Wae Rebo village – see and enjoy the Wae Rebo village, by interacting with the local community to learn about their way of life and their unique culture before leaving the village – trek down back to Denge village – drive back to to Labuan Bajo via Narang and Lembor village. Check in at your hotel in Labuan Bajo for overnight and dinner. Lunch will be served on the way.
DAY 3: Airport (Morning Flight)-Kelor Island-Rinca Island-Bat/Flying Fox Island-Boat Overnight
- Pick you up by our agency at the airport upon arrival. Driving to the harbor with private AC Car. Sail to Kelor Island.Kelor Island is home to beautiful, colorful fishes, white sand beaches and amazing blue waters. The island is famous for its breathtaking ocean views as well as its wide range of hiking trails. You can also commonly find couples spending a weekend together due to its serenity. Being an uninhabited island, Kelor Island is known as an untouched, tranquil island, locked away in the Flores region. You can do lots of activities here, including hiking the hills, swimming in the clear, blue waters and even taking photos of yourself against the picturesque backdrop.
- Then sail to Rinca Island. It is is a small island off Komodo Island and Flores Island. It is the second biggest of the 3 Komodo National Park islands. As such, most tourists come to Rinca Island to catch a glimpse of the Komodo Dragon, an animal that can only be found in this region. On top of that, Rinca Island is one of the most accessible islands from Labuan Bajo, thus making it a convenient destination. Apart from that, there are many other wildlife animals that tourists can expect to see here, such as water buffalos, macaque and wild boars, amongst many other animals. Bring your cameras so you don’t forget a single moment!There will be three optios trekking for you upon arrival at Rinca Island, those options are short trek (45”-1 hour), medium trek 1-1,5 hour)’ long trel (1,5-2 hours). Besides, you will be accompanied by local ranger provided by the park during the trek.
- There is Kalong Island. This small island belongs to Komodo National Park. It is located between Papagarang and Rinca Island. As the name cited, it is the home of “Kalong” or bats. That means you can witness thousands of bats in this island. These unique creatures hang on the mangroves at noon. They start flying around in the afternoon and night. Overall, it is a worthy sight for visitors. You can also enjoy the sunset if the the weather permits. Kalong Island is quite small. Most of the land is covered by mangroves. These are the home of tons of bats, after all. Their size is quite big. No worries. They don’t cause harm to human. Apart from the bats, the island features other attractions. This includes the beach. The waves are a little bit strong. That means you should not carelessly play in the water. As mentioned earlier, mangroves are the major part of Kalong Island. Due to this reason, it is a little bit difficult to get around the island.
- Stay overnight on the boat. Lunch and dinner will be served on the boat.
DAY 4: Padar Island-Pink Beach-Hotel/Airport
- Early sail to the island of padar to be arrive there in the morning and to avoid being too hot when trekking to the top of padar island. Padar island is the third big island of the three islands in Komodo National Park. Its located between Rinca Island (the second big island) and Komodo Island (the first big Island). This island is a must visit for those who love nature and great views. The island is known for its beautiful curved beach, surrounded by majestic, green hills overlook it. Every angle of the island is a picture-perfect moment that you wouldn’t want to miss. The hills and terrains are covered in bushes and waist-high grasses, making the region look like a dry savannah. Here, you can trek through the island depending on your proficiency level. Padar Island is approximately 400 meters asl and the top can be reached within 10 to 15 minutes. However, the view from the top is one that is impossible to forget, and is one of the famous photo-taking spots on the island. It is not very suitable for young children and old people to climb the hill as the ground is uneven, rocky, and even slippery when wet. Nonetheless, the trek upwards will definitely be worth your time and efforts!
- Then sail to Pink Beach, so you can imagine the excitement you feel when you know this beach is part of our itinerary. The Pink Beach near Komodo Island is one of the many magical wonders this region has. This beach is pink in color due to the presence of a microscopic animal called Foraminifera, which produces a red pigment on the coral reefs. As the pigments mix with the white sands on the beach, it forms a beautiful pink shore, which has attracted many visitors from all over the world to visit it. Located on the west of Flores Island, the Pink Beach offers stunning panoramic views of the serene, blue seas, fantastic, clear skies, and amazing pink sands as you stand from the hills on the island. There is a range of activities that you can do here, which includes snorkeling, swimming in the nearby waters, hiking up the hills, or simply strolling on the beach. There is always something for everyone to do on this amazing island!
- Sail back to the town of labuan bajo. Our driver will wait for you at the harbor and ready to take you back to the airport or to your hotel. Lunch will be served on the boat. The tour is end. Thank you for trusting Flores Dreamland.
2 days Private AC Car with driver
1 night accommodation at Wae Rebo village (one of the traditional houses used for Guest House)
2 days local wooden boat
Entrance fee at Komodo National Park
1 night accommodation on boat (AC/non AC cabin boat depends on request)
Experienced tour guide
Meals as mentioned on the program (B/L/D)
Mineral water, coffee, tea during trip
Meals & Accommodation for guide & driver during Wae Rebo trip
Snorkel gears, boat parking tax during in Komodo Park, Service charge
Hotel in Labuan Bajo, Soft & Alcohol drinks, Porter, Extra food, Dinner at hotel in Labuan Bajo on day two, stuffs, Insurance, Personal Expenses, Donation & Entrance Fee at tourism objects
Something to bring during Tour:
Long pants, long sleeves, towel, insect spray, sun protection, trekking/walking shoes, portable flash flight, Rain coat (when it’s rain), Sweater/Jackets, Camera/Video Camera, IDR in Cash for personal expenses, and other important things during your travel which unmentioned here.
Please do contact us to get the best price offer.